? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Haloha February!!

Bring on the! No, not spring, Snow. Again.
Im starting to disliiiiike!! Its forecast to snow YET AGAIN on my birthday. YET AGAIN.
I like the snow and i like my birthday [because i share it with many a friend, which yes I know it usually makes people upset, but i actually find it quite amusing and really cool cos everyone remembers :)] but sometimes i'd like to go to the beach or something on my birthday.

So enough of moaning about the weather as the typical English...person does, let's move onto moaning about the IB, as most IBers do. I enjoy the stuff we do,,, kinda, but i DISLIKE the books!! D: the booooks!! My whole being feels bare if i don't have a bag now. That bag is part of my entity!!!

Oh and as im using expressive and longer vocabulary here is my anecdote-
''Excuse me! You there! Is izzy still inside??''
''Uhhh.... yeah''
''Thankyou!! ...[to myself] Don't worry small child, Im sure you'll learn more words soon. :')''
May not seem funny to you, but my mum cracked up ^-^

ALSO yet another funny anecdote, because my family is this way...
My mother to her mother ''I've got to get Fe a new suit soon''
My grandmother ''Don't worry darling, I have loads of suits you can have!''
Silently in my head ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!''
Ahaaaha ha ha. haaaaaa :')

And here is a blog, to make my blogging world of....2.... feel less lonely and to maybe give Julia a break from all the humdrum TOK i have no doubt she's researching 24/7 XD
i am irritated by the amount Moses says this. No, we do not do work unless ABSOLUTELY instructed!!

And heres some lyrics which I thought particularly potent, rather than the usual bloggly advice.
If you want to view paradise, simply look around and do it, Anything you want to, do it, Want to change the world? There's nothing to it.
xxx

0 comments: