? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

I've never felt so welsh

Hello Izzy [Note the personalisation]
You're asleep right now, so instead of having a conversation I thought I'd let you in on whats going on via interperative dance. Commonly known as a blog. Hahaa.
Well today Mr Bradley [New teacher] said that today OH YOU TWITCHED no. wait. still asleep.
So where was I? Yeah New Teacher said he wanted to show us wanted to do via a new medium, prossibly interperative dance. This CRACKED ME UP. Just thought you'd like to know.

And Hello Julia [Note also the personification] You could be asleep right now, I don't really know and I dont know where you live... Not yet :P
So here's a story for you that you wont know because you're not here. I remembered a theory my mother has today - relating to fishes. Goldfished grow to the size of their tank, so my mother decided that children grow to the size of their bed [Makes sense, no?] And this is her reasoning for my being so tall, as my apparent birth father is Gary Barlow [Take That] or Robbie Williams [also, funnily Take That...], who are not that tall.

Im sorry if this post has been very random, but I find that staring at Izzy asleeping just wasnt as fulfilling as I wanted it to be.

Long live the king and have some bloggly advice:
Stop being so hard on yourself, it's not good for your health (Also, a bit too conveniently, Take That.)

0 comments: