? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, 5 October 2009

I give in to Peer Pressure

LOL, yeah so... my friend IZZY told me to do this, and duh, I said yes :P
Right... I've never done a blog before?! HaHa i'll google it :)
It says write what you know... Helpfull....
Kay, so my name is Fe aaaaand I have a family :) they are pretty cool tbh, a little MAAAAD but that makes things interesting eh?

My mum is addicted to phone games, like an actuall teenager. Shes short. :)
My stepdad laughs when he's angry (?!) He also likes to drink. Alcahol.
My dad and stepmum live in sittingbourne and I dont see them all that much, but they're OK... all very much 'the normals', like 2 kids, watch strictly come dancing,,, dont laugh that much...

Uhhhh my friends are too many to count (and im not being big headed or anything, there actually is too many to mention!!) :)
The one who pressured me into this is called isabelle and she's staying with me for a bit, but practically lives here anyway, even when her own house isnt in dissarray :)
My next closest (geographically as well as all the other-lly) is Yanna/rhianna and she is fun too :) they're pretty much family as well :)

I have a boyfriend, Miles/Milio and he's lovely :) ((well Duh, otherwise he wouldnt be my boyfriend)) he's around here quite a lot too :)

OK, so that's about a rough outline, i spose there'll be a few more bits about this as we go...

Ooooh my cat is smelly :(

HaHa, my family make me chuckle :') we call the cat's water bowl 'the fountain of youth', because cats never look old and wrinkly, right? so they must be drinking from the fountain of youth. We also conclude that one of my cats is french and the other prussian, because.. well.. i dont know why... but we talk to them in french anyway :)

it's in the genetics, i swear.

is this too long? Am i doing OK?

Hmmmm school today, that seems like a popular topic, School was schooly like usuall, the people are nice, the teachers are OK and the subjects are do-able. Except Maths. but let's leave that, eh? I dont want this to be a depressing one, let's make people SMILE! you there, smile. I SAID SMILE!
haha, just scared myself into smiling :)

Weeeeelllllll, that's all for today. Bye.

0 comments: