? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, 16 October 2009

What ARE hiccups, exactly?

So blog of the day, eh?
Well today was really nice actually, i went to my boyfriends and had a jolly good time...
Actually, it wasnt jolly good, but it made me feel LOADS better ^-^. I was feeling pretty poo and down and i started talking to Milio about it and oops, there I go blubbing and getting upset, but he handled it really well, he's so lovely ^-^ I've got a winner already :D

And theres not really any other kind of news, I just wanted to put down, for permanent, how lovely I find Miles William Balderston at this exact moment in time - so happy be I that i recon Im a brain in a vat hooked up to a PC. Even though I have cried tonight for the first time in aaages, it made me feel better <3

And i've put the emails me and my mum sent each other into a book. Tbh, its a pretty darn good book and I hope to sell it when Im a grown up, or even when Im not a grown up. Either way I hope to bring GLEE to the masses.

Wisdom of the day - You're naked without a smile.

Xxxxx

0 comments: